Presence - Celebration - Gratitude
The mystical fields of the Strawberry River Canyon await you! In the breathtaking vastness of the canyon, you will be welcomed into an atmosphere of devotion at the Living Miracles Monastery, the only A Course in Miracles monastery in the world. David Hoffmeister and Kirsten Buxton will hold vibrant, joyful enlightenment gatherings, based on the practical application of ACIM.
Music is transformational. This year’s festival has an amazing lineup of incredibly talented singer-songwriter ACIM musicians for whom music is their calling. The Presence of the Spirit emanates through their songwriting and music, inviting you directly into an experience of God’s Love, of enlightenment.
Join us in celebrating the recognition of Who we are through enlightenment gatherings, singing, dancing, jam sessions, campfire songs, a metaphysical movie night, and soulful connections with friends from around the world!
Join us in the field of possibilities where our focus is the eternal.
For more information and music, visit our Strawberry Fields Forever Music and Enlightenment Festival website here.
Starts: 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 2nd, 2018
Ends: 12 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7th, 2018
Strawberry Fields Campground (at the Living Miracles Monastery)
12364 Sam's Wash Rd
Duchesne, UT 84021
Google map and directions
Full Festival Option: $650
- Don't miss a thing! Come for the full Experience!
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 2nd until 12 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7th
- All meals included
- Accommodations are separate, see details below
Weekend Option—$250 (*New registrations only)
- 3 p.m. on Friday, August 3rd until 4 p.m. on Sunday, August 5th
- 6 meals included
- Accommodations are separate, see details below (Options for weekend participants are limited to camping only)
Day-Pass Option—$95 (*New registrations only)
- Just want to come for one-day? Come for any one day of the Festival and enjoy a taste of Strawberry!
- 2 meals included
We have several accommodation options available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shared bunk room accommodation - $60 per night
Camping (using our gear, setup included) - $50 per night
- Camping (bring your own gear) - $35 per night
There are also off-site accommodation options (hotels, etc.) that we can suggest if necessary.
** ALL payments are non-refundable.
1. Choose one of the three Festival Options discussed above—Full Festival, Weekend Only, or a Day-Pass—and whether you'd like to pay the full amount now or just the deposit.
2. Enter the number of tickets you are purchasing in the appropriate box below, then click "Purchase Tickets".
3. You will then be taken to a registration page where you can pay via debit card, credit card, or Paypal.
4. After you have paid, our event coordinator AleKsa, will contact you to arrange and pay for your accommodations.
We look forward to seeing you in Utah in August!